|Cathedral Ward||118 Blood Echoes
3x Pungent Blood Cocktail
Narrow-Minded Man or Skeptical Man is an NPC in Bloodborne.
" A skeptical man situated in the building directly across from Arianna's home, is incredibly distrustful of hunters."
Narrow-Minded Man Information
- After Arianna has asked for somewhere safe to go and is sent to the location provided the Skeptical Man will ask the Hunter what their deal is and what location they should go to. The Skeptical Man will go to the location OPPOSITE of what he is told. For example if the Hunter tells him to go to the Oedon Chapel he will go to Iosefka's Clinic.
- If you wish for him to survive safely with the other NPC's tell him to go to Iosefka's Clinic and he will arrive at the Oedon Chapel instead.
- Drops 118 Blood Echoes and 3x Pungent Blood Cocktail if killed.
- Drops 3x Pungent Blood Cocktail when changed into a Passive Celestial Emissary in Iosefka Clinic.
Narrow-Minded Man Location
- Add dialogue here
- Any lore notes go here.
- Is incredibly distrustful of hunters and when asking where to go for safety will go to the opposite location of what he is told.
- Believes the Hunter is tricking the local civilians of Yharnam.
- His attire can be found on the streets below the Healing Church workshop tower. He also wears Gehrman's Hunter Trousers.
- Will periodically provide the Hunter with tidbits of advice. In each case, the exact opposite of his advice is true.