Pungent Blood Cocktail is a Projectile Item in Bloodborne. It is used to distract enemies so that you can attack them or slip by them.
| "Mature blood cocktail that releases a pungent odor when thrown that attracts blood-thirsty beasts.
A precious tool in sadly short supply.
In Yharnam, they produce more blood than alcohol. as the former is the more intoxicating."
- Throw to draw nearby enemies to where the cocktail lands for 10 seconds.
- Not effective on all enemies.
- 1.000 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- 2,000 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 5,000 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 10,000 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 15,000 Blood Echoes (During NG+ Cycles)
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Saw Hunter Badge
- Sold by Insight Messengers for 1 insight
- 2 found near the Old Yharnam Lamp
- 2 given by Suspicious Beggar if addressed him to Cathedral Ward or Iosefka's Clinic
- 4x found inside the first house beyond the gates of the Forbidden Woods village.
- 3x found inside a house with a shortcut gate in the Forbidden Woods village.
- Rare drop from Executioners.
--Spoiler Tags would be nice here--
- Goliath Pig
- Carrion Crow (confirmed)
- Watchdog of the Old Lords, to some extent
- Darkbeast Paarl
- Blood-starved Beast
- Player note 1
- This item operates similarly to Alluring Skulls or Soul Remains in the Souls series.
- Effective against the Blood-Starved Beast