Central Pthumeru Root Chalice is a Chalice Item in Bloodborne. Combining the Materials listed below in the Chalice will create a Chalice Dungeon. You must be at the Tomb Altar in Hunter's Dream to do this. This dungeon randomizes the Bosses, layout and loot.
| "Root Chalice that breaks multiple labyrinth seals.
Root Chalices, used in ritiuals to break old labyrinth seals, are said to change the labyrinth's form each time.
The old labyrinth was carved out by the Pthumerians, superhuman beings that are said to have unlocked that wisdom of the eldritch Truth."
- Depth: 2
- Area: Pthumeru
- Fetid Offering:
- Sage's Wrist: x2
- Central Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon (second boss)
- Beast-Possessed Soul
- Maneater Boar
- Merciless Watcher and Chieftan
- Keeper of the Old Lords
- Pthumerian Descendant
- Watchdog of the Old Lords
|Uncanny Saw Spear||68nqfbsq||F||Layer 1 pre-boss side area|
|ydit83ur||F||Layer 3 pre-lamp side area; Uncanny Threaded Cane on L1 pre-lamp|
|Uncanny Threaded Cane||ydit83ur||F||Layer 1 pre-lamp side area; Uncanny Saw Spear on L3 pre-lamp|
|zuzd9jpk||None||Layer 2 pre-lamp side area|
|gwbswzdb||Inactive||Layer 1 pre-boss side area|
* F=Fetid; R=Rotted; C=Cursed
- All items are randomly generated and are therefore not guaranteed when creating a new root chalice dungeon
- Use Chalice Glyphs listed above to find guaranteed item drops
- You must have made a chalice of the same type with at least the original offerings before you can search and join a chalice glyph
- If a chalice becomes inactive or is removed from the host's game, the glyph will no longer work and this page should be updated
Trivia goes here