Central Pthumeru Chalice is a Chalice Item in Bloodborne. You can create this chalice dungeon by combining the materials listed below at one of the Tomb Altars in Hunter's Dream. This dungeon never changes Bosses, design or loot.
| "A chalice that breaks a labyrinth seal.
But only a Root Chalice changes the shape of the old labyrinth when used in a ritual.
The old labyrinth was carved out by the Pthumerians, superhuman beings that are said to have unlocked the wisdom of the eldritch Truth."
- Drops from Watch Dog of the Old Lords in Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon.
- For higher chances of co-op with the Fextralife community, then join Fextra Central Pthumeru dungeon via this Glyph: f8y9ejnr
Beast-possessed Soul (Layer 1)
Keeper of the Old Lords (Layer 2)
- Drops: Central Pthumeru Root Chalice and Sharp Blood Gemstone (3)
- Unlocks Bone Ash Set from the Insight messenger bath.
Pthumerian Descendant (Layer 3)
- Hintertomb Chalice (layer 2)
- Ritual Blood (3) 7x (layer 3)
- Tomb Mold (2) 7x (layer 3)
- Sage's Wrist 3x (layer 3)
- The Hintertomb Chalice is found in the layer 2 pre-area side dungeon.
- Since patch 1.07-1.09, host and summons will get gems from bosses, negating running them twice if you wanted the gems.
Trivia goes here