Defiled Chalice, also known as the Cursed and Defiled Chalice, is a Chalice in Bloodborne. You can create this chalice dungeon by combining the materials listed below at one of the Tomb Altars in Hunter's Dream. This dungeon never changes Bosses, design or loot.
|A chalice that breaks a labyrinth seal.
Only, this defiled chalice is cursed.
Curses are caused by inciting the anger of the Great Ones, and used to hex others. Special materials are required to complete the ritual.
To try one's hand at curses, first seek the Bastard of Loran.
- Depth: 4
- Area: Pthumeru
- Glyph: wma2
- Lower Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon (drops from Layer 4's boss)
- For higher chances of co-op with the Fextralife community, create your Cursed Pthumerian Defilement dungeon to unlock it, then join Fextra Defiled dungeon via this Glyph: b4bi2s3n
- Permanently lowers players hit points by 50% while inside the dungeon
- The amounts of physical damage received and heal will be decreased along with the decreased max health, but elemental damage will do normal damage (making keeper of the old lords in layer 1 surprisingly tough, being able to 1 shot players).
- Contains enemies belonging to both Pthumeru and Hintertomb.
- Drops very good radial blood gems, which increases physical damage by an enormous amount (20%+) at the cost of decreased durability.
- Sometimes this chalice would be glitch and wont drop by BLB in lower P, simply search for the fix shared defile.
- Be careful when exiting the Layer 1 lamp room - there is an oil puddle directly in front of the exit, along with a Labyrinth Ritekeeper hiding to the right, so charging out recklessly could result in getting one-shotted.
- Called the "Cursed and Defiled Chalice" in EU game.
- Drops the "Defiled Root Chalice" in EU game, even though it is called "Cursed and Defiled Chalice".