A Call Beyond is a Hunter Tool.
A Call Beyond Description
"One of the secret rites of the Choir.
Long ago, the Healing Church used phantasms to reach a lofty plane of darkness,
but failed to make contact with the outer reaches of the cosmos.
The rite failed to achieve its intended purpose, but instead created a small exploding star,
now a powerful part of the Choir's arsenal. At times, failure is the mother of invention."
A Call Beyond Usage
- Using this Hunter Tool summons a small nova capable of firing multiple homing projectiles.
- It takes several seconds for the casting animation to be completed.
- Lumenflower Gardens in Upper Cathedral Ward - After the Celestial Emissary, smash the window behind the lantern; the item will be on the right, above the Grand Cathedral where Vicar Amelia is.
- This Hunter Tool is very effective when dealing with multiple opponents at a time, or you plan to nuke a target from a distance.
- However, it can be tricky to use in PVP because human targets can get knocked down after only a small handful of projectiles collide. Therefore a majority of the attack can miss them due to i-frames.
- Furthermore, beware of attacks/abilities from opponents that can stagger you since it's possible for the spell to be canceled during the casting animation.
- Since the casting animation can take a handful of seconds, you are vulnerable during the time period and therefore must plan carefully.
- A Call Beyond has the highest arcane requirement in the game (40), but as a result it can inflict very high arcane damage.
- Since using A Call Beyond requires a great deal of Quicksilver Bullets, it's recommended to use Formless Oedon runes if you wish to use it multiple times.
- The QS Bullet requirement was reduced to seven as of Patch 1.04.
- It can be extremely devastating when used against large opponents, for example:
- Micolash, Iosefka, Forgotten Madman and Hostile Choir Hunter uses this hunter tool.
- Ebrietas has an unobtainable version of this spell which fires three barrages seperately.