"Soft eye blessed by a phantasm. They were discovered through Byrgenwerth's contact with the arcane, but in the end revealed nothing.
Deep within the eye lies a vast stretch of dark sky that rumbles with an endless meteor storm. The slightest rub of the tiny orb, and the rock will tumble and soar."
- When activated, it fires a straightshot meteor-shaped Arcane projectile in a linear fashion (the projectile has no tracking what-so-ever.)
- It's located in the balcony area of the Research Hall, accessed with the Balcony Key.
- You will find it on a body sitting in a chair among the Lumenflower field.
- Be careful of the enemies surrounding this area as they will attack on sight.
- The Blacksky Eye is used as a powerful source of Arcane damage at an inexpensive cost of one Quicksilver Bullet.
- It can stagger some humanoid and medium sized enemies repeatedly.
- It's incapable of staggering enemies in order to Visceral Attack - hence ranged Arcane damage is its only use. (This is not entirely true. Martyr Logarius CAN be parried by the Blacksky Eye, but I don't know if any other enemies / bosses can.)
- Due to its high Arcane scaling, it's worth investing high amounts into Arcane to maximize its potential.
- The projectile launched is relatively fast, and best suited to targets at a medium range. Due to the lack of tracking, it can be difficult to hit moving targets at longer ranges.
- Likewise, the lack of tracking makes it difficult to hit fast and smaller moving targets, or enemy Hunters in Player versus Player (PvP).
- It's unknown who exactly this eye belonged to, but the corpse's appearance reveals it as a patient.