Workshop Haze Extractor is a Key Item in Bloodborne.
|A misplaced workshop tool from the Hunter's Dream.
The hunter who retrieves this can extract Arcane Haze from ritual materials.
But alas, spent materials are lost.
- Extracts Arcane Haze from Ritual Materials at the Workshop in Hunter's Dream. Extraction happens at the same worktable as Weapon Reinforcement, a new menu will appear
- Found in a chest in the side door before the boss in Lower Pthumeru Chalice (2nd Layer)
- In the trasure trail right before the boss of layer two, continue past the scorpion creature until you reach the room with the rats. Run past them into the large open area and into the room straight ahead. At the end of the room you will find the Chest (Coffin) with the Workshop Haze Extractor.
- It is recommended to convert Tomb Mold(1) to haze, as it is cheap, Ritual Blood (1) can also be converted cheaply for the same result.
- Generally, you should convert materials that would normally be used for any chalices you have already made. For instance, lesser ritual bloods and tomb molds are worthless if you've already made the chalices that would require those sorts of materials.