Monocular is a Tool Item in Bloodborne.
| "Monocular used to View things up close.
Not a hunter's tool, but a simple antique, to be used as one sees fit."
- Use this item to see far away.
- Use this item again to stop using it.
- From Cathedral Ward lamp, go down and left and pick the right path on the area with two bell enemies. Ahead lies the first Reaper, the Monocular is on a body next to the broken carriage behind two Brick Trolls going down the stairs to the left of the Giant.
- You can aim your weapon and items with this.
- You can move slowly while using this item.
- Using this item puts you into a "locked on" state, allowing for dashes.
- This item is great to use for Simon's Bowblade in it's transformed mode.
- The character does not keep holding the Monocular, unlike other similar items from previous Souls games, but makes it stay on the eye like a regular monocle.