Pebble is a consumable Item in Bloodborne.
| "Small pebbles found throughout Yhamam.
Can be thrown at foes.
- Used to get the attention of a single enemy.
- 10 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- Sold by Messengers
- Common drop by Carrion Crow and Eyeless Witch
- Given by Oedon Chapel Dweller if one hits him and talk to him afterward.
- Price of the Pebble does not go up in price
- It deals 1-2 damage
- It takes one or two hits to kill Arianna's Celestial Child, and one hit to kill Old Hunter Yamamura and Brador in his cell.
- Excellent for holding in your active inventory slot to prevent accidental use of a valuable consumable during battles
- Can be used to ground a flying Carrion Crow, hanging spider or hanging Blood Gel
- Quite thrilling.
- They resemble the shape of petrified Bloodshot Eyeballs, this explained why the eye-collecting women carry the pebbles.
- When buying them it shows that they scale in strength with an A.