Rope Molotov Cocktail is a consumable throwable Item in Bloodborne.
"Exploding Molotov cocktail that is thrown behind.
Allows for more maneuvering compared to an ordinary Molotov cocktail, and can catch foes off guard.
Since the tragedy that struck Old Yhanam, fire has become a staple in beast hunts, and is thought to cleanse impurity
Certain types of beasts have an abnormal fear of flame."
- Can be thrown behind the player to cause fire damage
- 400 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 900 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 1,700 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- Can be purchased once you obtain the Powder Keg hunter Badge.
Trivia goes here