Oil Urn is an projectile Item in Bloodborne. Urn that covers target in oil when thrown.
| "When this urn hits its mark, the target is drenched in oil, and made extremely flammable.
Fire is commonplace on the hunt, and oil urns accentuate its effect.
Sometimes, When hunters burn beasts, they appear intoxicated by the euphoria of purification."
- Projectile that reduces the fire resistance of enemies in a small area by coating them in flammable oil. Effective to use before a molotov cocktail
- 360 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- 680 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 1360 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 2400 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 3000 NG+
- Player note 1