Poison Knife is a projectile Item in Bloodborne.
| "A knife slathered in poison.
This curved knife is as thin and sharp as a surgeon's blade. Often used for self-defense by special doctors in the Healing Church.
They say that hunters traditionally avoid the use of poison, likely because the poison is too slow to act in the heat of the hunt."
- Throw at enemies to cause physical damage and add slow poison effect.
- 300 Blood Echoes (Base Price)
- 600 Blood Echoes (After entering the Cathedral Ward)
- 1300 Blood Echoes (After defeating Vicar Amelia)
- 2300 Blood Echoes (After defeating Rom, The Vacuous Spider)
- 2800 NG+
- Sold by Messengers after gaining Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge or beforehand at the bath messengers in layer 4 Lower Pthumerian Chalice
- 12x Cathedral Ward, near the plaza, at the top of the stairs down to Arianna.
- 8x Forbidden Woods, at the top of the windmill near the exit to the Suspicious Beggar.
- 3x Forbidden Woods, at the top of the windmill right next to the Suspicious Beggar.
- Dropped by Pthumerian Undead who throw Poison Knives in Chalice Dungeons (rare)
- Can be farmed from poison knife throwing undead in the first room by Layer two lamp - Central Pthumerian Chalice (common drop)
- Duration of the slow poison effect is 40 seconds.
- The damage done by poison might be based on total HP, poison resistance or something else. (needs confirmation)
- Against various enemies it resulted in 12, 13, 14 or 15 HP drained each second.
- The daggers can briefly stagger most smaller enemies, making it easier to keep throwing them until the target is poisoned. Relatively effective on NPC hunters (mostly on the Cainhurst Hunter at the end of Eileen's questline).
Trivia goes here
|[Link to specific item category, for example "Projectiles"]|