Harrowed Hood Description
"Certain Church hunters obfuscate their identities and slip into the nooks and crannies of the city.
This is the garb that allows these harrowed individuals to go unnoticed.
These hunters are keen to early signs of the scourge, serving as a first line of defense against its outbreak.
Or perhaps, when the time is ripe, they find signs of the scourge where there are none. It just goes to show, the corner beggar is not always who he seems."
Harrowed Hood Information
- Equipping the Harrowed Hood along with Harrowed garb will create a hood for the bandages just like Simon's.
- For that suspicious beggar look, equip the Harrowed set minus the garb.
- From the Fishing Hamlet first lantern, take the shortcut ladder up and immediately to your right will be a second floor opening into a shanty shack. It is being guarded by two enemies and is at the end of the room. (Note: you will need to have kicked down the shortcut ladder)
- Worn by Simon and Afflicted Beggar.
- It is suggested the Beggar could be one of those Harrowed Church Hunters.
- High defense despite its shabby, cheap beggar look. The harrowed set is good against Ludwig and the Orphan of Kos.
- Based on item description, the Harrowed hunters would blend into society and kill people who were suspected to soon turn into beasts. Assassins similar to Brador, except they targeted normal folk, usually before they turned. The beggar look possibly means they killed victims in dark alleys and hid bodies. The last line, finding signs of the scourge where there are none suggests that this got out of hand. The suspicious beggar, possible harrowed hunter eventually lost it as he became a beast and probably simply began killing people, regardless of whether they were infected or not.