Mensis Cage is a Head Armor/Attire in Bloodborne. It is not a part of a set.
" The School of Mensis controls the Unseen Village.
This hexagonal iron cage suggests their strange ways. The cage is a device that restrains the will of the self, allowing one to see the profane world for what it is.
It also serves as an antenna that facilitates contact with the Great Ones of the dream.
But to an observer, the iron cage appears to be precisely what delivered them to their harrowing nightmare."
- Besides Micholash, summonable npc Mensis Scholar Damian as well as several corpses in the nightmare of mensis and in the unseen village also wear this massive helm.
- Reward for defeating Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
- You look alright pairing it with Amygdala arm and charred hunter armor or harrowed armor. Insane hunter look.
- It's very strange.
- Gives shorter hunters that much needed boost in height.
- Not bad against Ludwig the holy blade, but harrowed hood is better.
- "Mensis" is a Latin word for "month", possibly deriving from a proto-indo-european word for "moon, measure", as referring to the moons phases as a measure of time. "Menses", or "months" is also the origin of the word "menstruation", which was once associated with the phases of the moon.
- "Mensis" is the genitive form of "mens", the Latin word for "mind" or "thought". The particular case translates as "of the mind" or "mind's". (Possibly a wordplay on both?)