Cainhurst Helmet is a Head Armor/Attire in Bloodborne. It is part of the Cainhurst Set.
" Silver helmet worn by the royal guards who protect Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods at Cainhurst Castle.
This paper-thin silver armor is said to deflect blood of ill-intent, and is what allows the royal guards to capture prey for their beloved Queen, so that one day, she may bear a Child of Blood."
- Can be purchased from the messengers for 27,000 blood echoes after obtaining the Cainhurst badge from Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods.
- Player notes
- If you angle the camera right you can see a large toothy grin under the top part of the helm.
- Snail Women can be found on the sides of the helmet. Their faces are similar to the statues in Cainhurst.
- What looks like a lock of hair on the front, turns into a centipede like creature at the top of the cranium.
- When looking at it top-down you can see a dragon like creature raising his palm.
- When looking at it top-down (inverted) you can see a cluster of maggots with a face or at least an eye in it.
- The Snail Women are holding strange staffs that...reach into the ground? Spit out fire? Spit out snakes?
- Halfway up at the front of the helmet you should be see a face in wrappings with only the nose showing.
- An unidentified scenery is halfway up at the back of the helmet, could be a man looking at a baby.
- Somewhere there's a small torso holding a head.
- It resembles the Shadow Set Helmet from dark souls 2.
- It bears similarities to some of the real helmets made by Filippo and Francesco Negroli.
- A full discussion of the helmet's lore implications is found under The Mysteries of Cainhurst Garb and Architecture.