Tempering Blood Gemstone
Cursed Tempering Damp Blood Gem Usage
- Physical ATK UP
- Secondary effect is always negative, but the Primary Effect will be higher than normal Tempering Damp Blood Gems.
- Using on Firearms completely negate Durability DOWN negative effect.
- Damage vs. Kin DOWN negative effect does not affect human opponents, highly recommended for stacking on weapons for PvP.
- Blood damage for Bloodtinge counts as physical attack, and so it is a good choice for Skill/Bloodtinge, Strength/Bloodtinge or Quality/Bloodtinge builds.
- Drop from Winter Lanterns. (Droplet, jump into the window from the broken cage elevator in Mergo's Loft Middle)
- Drop from Winter Lanterns in Fishing Hamlet. Ride down the elevator from Lighthouse Hut lamp and turn to the right. There are two of them.
- Drop from Labyrinth Watcher in Phumeru Ihyll Root Chalice. (Radial, Fetid Rotted Cursed offering required)
- Rare drop from Merciless Watcher in Pthumeru Root Chalice.
- Note the difference between values with and without (%).
- Trivia goes here
|Rating||ATK vs. beasts||ATK vs. kin||Physical ATK UP||Adds slow Poison||Wpn Durability||ATK DOWN||Phys. UP at full HP||Charge ATKs UP||Reduces stamina costs||Phys. UP near death||HP continues to recover|