|"A blood gem that forfortifies weapons and adds various properties. The sticky spots are indicative of a curse, but this gem's malicious effect are perfect for bolstering certain types of weapons"
"Droplet gems are special gems that adapt to various weapons and shapes, naturally making them highly priced among hunters."
- Physical ATK UP
- Secondary effect is always negative, but the Primary Effect will be higher than normal Tempering Damp Blood Gems.
- Using on Firearms completely negate Durability DOWN negative effect.
- Damage vs. Kin DOWN negative effect does not affect human opponents, highly recommended for stacking on weapons for PvP.
- Blood damage for Bloodtinge counts as physical attack, and so it is a good choice for Skill/Bloodtinge, Strength/Bloodtinge or Quality/Bloodtinge builds.
- Drop from Winter Lanterns. (Droplet, jump into the window from the broken cage elevator in Mergo's Loft Middle)
- Drop from Winter Lanterns in Fishing Hamlet. Ride down the elevator from Lighthouse Hut lamp and turn to the right. There are two of them.
- Drop from Labyrinth Watcher in Phumeru Ihyll Root Chalice. (Radial, Fetid Rotted Cursed offering required)
- Rare drop from Merciless Watcher in Pthumeru Root Chalice.
|Rating||ATK vs. beasts||ATK vs. kin||Physical ATK UP||Adds slow Poison||Wpn Durability||ATK DOWN||Phys. UP at full HP||Charge ATKs UP||Reduces stamina costs||Phys. UP near death||HP continues to recover|
- Note the difference between values with and without (%).
Trivia goes here