Cursed Fire Blood Gemstone
Cursed Fire Blood Gemstone Usage
- Adds fire ATK UP to a Weapon
- One of the extra (if any) secondary attributes will be negative. the Primary Effect will be higher than normal Fire Blood Gemstones
- If you use a fire Gem on certain weapons like the Threaded Cane You will change the damage from Physical ATK to Fire ATK. Your Arcane attribute will then be used to calculate dmg instead of your Skill attribute. Adding other gems that improve physical ATK will become next to useless.
- If you add a fire gem to weapons that have both Physical ATK AND either Fire or Arcane ATK such as Blade of Mercy The Fire Dmg will be ADDED ONTOP of the physical dmg.
- Possible Rare mob drop from Pthumeru Chalice dungeon.
- Player note 1
- Trivia goes here
|Rating||Fire ATK UP||Add Physical ATK||Adds slow Poison||Wpn Durability UP||Phys. UP at full HP||Charge ATKs UP||Reduces stamina costs||Phys. UP near death||HP continues to recover||ATK vs|
|2||Fire ATK UP 7.5%||Phys ATK UP 4,2%||HP Gradually Depletes -4|
|5||Fire ATK UP 7.5%||UP +2.4||HP Gradually Depletes -3|
|7||Fire ATK UP 10.5%||UP+3.2%||Beasts DOWN-5.7%|
|9||Fire ATK UP 13.5%||Down -36|