Gatling Gun Description
"This is a highly-customised, portable version of the stationary gatling gun operated by the old hunter Djura in Old Yharnam.
It was the weapon of choice of the youngest of Djura's three companions.
The Gatling Gun boasts exceptional rapid-firing functionality, but is considered a cumbersome weapon, due to its excessive weight and insatiable consumption of Quicksilver Bullets."
Gatling Gun Information
- It is a portable version of the gun used by Djura and is part of The Old Hunters DLC. Requires 16 Blood Stone Shards, 16 Twin Blood Shards, 16 Chunks and 1 Blood Rock and ?? Blood Echos to fully upgrade
- Hunter's Nightmare, cave to the right after getting out of the building that used to be the shortcut to the Cleric Beast in the main game. Gattling Gun Hunter drops the weapon. Amygdalan Arm and a Blood-Starved Beast can be also found here.
- Bone Marrow Ash currently is not worth applying.
- Shoots roughly four bullets for every quicksilver bullet consumed
- The bullets spread out over a distance, making it more practical to use it closer in.
- The bullets can also stagger and knock back most humanoid opponent.
- Extremely useful in narrow areas, pushing Djura off the tower and staggering Gehrman, The First Hunter in his first phase
- A +7 Gatling gun with a decent gem can do between 2 and 3 thousand damage with its 20 quicksilver bullets, good for finishing off a boss or certain kinds of enemies. It's also a good weapon in co-op for pulling aggro away from allies.
- Martyr Logarius and Gehrman, The First Hunter's second phase can deflect firearm bullets, rendering the Gatling Gun useless.
Movesets & Videos
Other notes go here or in the comments.