This page is dedicated to site suggestions for the Bloodborne Wiki. Don't like the layout? Having problems with site? Post your ideas and suggestions here.
1. Layout = give solutions or recommendations not just "I don't like"
2. Ads = We work with limited partners with high standards for ad quality, and crack down on "bad ads" as soon as we find them Please help us! If you are getting pop-ups or redirects, tell us and tell us what company/server did it so we can ban them. Advertisers are tricksy and cheat our no pop-up rule. Please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
||By (Include contact if you have forum/wiki/other accounts)
||I've often found it frustrating to try to use glyphs for finding Chalice Dungeon items, only to finding out that I don't have all the necessary rites or that the glyph is expired or something like that. Could we get a better standard for notating glyph data, like including the date of the glyph's addition to the wiki page, or exactly what rites are necessary. I know some pages include stuff like this, but a lot of them don't.
Maybe a dedicated page for all community-given glyphs would be useful, and they could link to their respective pages to automatically update those as well (e.g. - let's say I find a glyph for a dungeon with a Logarius' Lost Wheel in it; I go to the dedicated page, add an entry to a table of locations for all dungeon versions of Logarius' Wheel, and the change automatically gets reflected on the main page for Logarius' Wheel).
- Fexelea Dec 15, 2015 We have some dedicated community glyph pages, these are now obsolete due to the common glyph introduced: Official Wiki Chalices. There's also Shared Chalice Dungeons, which can be ctrl+f for loot. Perhaps we can add the weapons ones here? Create a chart?
||I was checking a glyph for the Hunter Axe earlier and discovered that there is a secondary page and category hosting only a copy of this weapon. The entry is not very complete, nor is it necessary. I moved over the relevant information for the Uncanny glyph to the proper page and formatting, but there is no way for a user such as myself to remove the pages. I believe it would be easiest to simply have someone in a position of power remove both of the unnecessary pages to prevent future confusion.
- ManatuBear Thanks, both pages deleted. Next time you can just press the "..." button and pick "Tags" and add the Tag "Deleteme" so the pages are listed automatic in the Todo List.
||We need a page for gifs!
||- Fexelea Feb 17, 2015
||IRC: The Chatango box is extremely chaotic for the amount of traffic your page receives, and a devoted IRC may be a better option, with dedicated rooms for areas/topics, and I or somebody else may be able to create a bot for questions in the chat
||- bluewolf1257 Feb 17, 2015
||I'd like to help translate the Bloodborne wiki to Portuguese, since theres none. How could I do that? There's no explanation about that anywhere. I know this is not a suggestion, but it's the only place I can post about this.
- Fexelea Apr 23, 2015 We actually didn't set a Portuguese wiki yet. If you'd like to undertake this, send me an email (email@example.com) and we can talk in detail, it's a lot of work but we can do it :D
||The mention of Gehrman using the Burial Blade and unobtainable blunderbuss should be moved to the boss page, as he does not hold them while he is friendly.
- Fexelea May 13, 2015 Done, Thank you!
||The Lecture Building Page:https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Lecture+Building
The Lore Notes section only has "Three" in it. The notes I have recorded going through here are:
1) “Three third umbilical cords.”
2) “Hunt the Great Ones. Hunt the Great Ones.”
3) “Master Willem was right. Evolution without courage will be the ruin of our race.”
4) “The nameless moon presence beckoned by Laurence and his associates. Paleblood.”
I've seen notes like these listed under this section on the Yahar'Gul, Hypogean Gaol etc pages, so should they be added here?
||For the reapers the strategy suggests you attack its legs to do the visceral on it. Which i found wrong, they only can drop to the stance for a visceral when they take enough damage after they do their heavy long range slam. You gotta hit them right when the blood erupts from their bone exposed knee, a r1 attack usually does just enough to make the opening for the visceral.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!