Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice
Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice is a Chalice Item in Bloodborne. Combining the Materials listed below in the Chalice will create a Chalice Dungeon. You must be at one of the Tomb Altars in Hunter's Dream to do this. This dungeon randomizes the Bosses, layout and loot. This is one of the few Chalices that allows PvP.
Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice Information
- Depth: 3
- Area: Pthumeru
- Ritual Blood (3) x12
- Blood Echoes x3200
- Tomb Mold (3) x8
- Sinister Bell:
- Arcane Haze x19
- Sold by Messengers for 9,000 Blood Echoes inside Lower Pthumeru Chalice (Layer 4, behind an illusory wall)
- Same drops as Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice
- Formless Oedon
- Uncanny Kirkhammer
- Uncanny Rifle Spear
- Lost Saw Cleaver
- Lost Saw Spear
- The Sinister Bell offering is separate from the actual chalice. The Chime Maiden will not appear if this option is not selected, similar to the Curse offering being separate from the Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice.
- See Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice for a list of chalice glyphs with locations of the above drops
- Illusory Wall can be seen (Layer 4)
Trivia goes here
Bosses are random for root chalices
Found Pthumerian Descendant and Pthumerian Elder as bosses in it.
I scoured all three Bloodborne wikis as well as Reddit for glyphs and the details about those glyphs. Then I checked every single one of them to see if they were still active, some of them twice just to make sure they were really dead. This is what I came up with; the fastest paths to all the Runes and Lost / Uncanny weapons as well as all the gem farming glyphs that are still active. Enjoy! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8N7xnoSS935oL6eqfqDngmK0bUqqYpy1Ytoc5_cwwQ
Went through first layer hoping that it would be there. Found it in the fourth layer with the two hounds, Keeper of the Old Ones (?), and about four spiders.
found an uncanny kirkhammer in mine
that this chalice is sold in a level 4 layer yet the level 5 sinister chalice is sold in the level 3 layer... I think that is a bit reversed, perhaps a overlooked mistake from developers?