Secrets in Bloodborne include hidden paths and items that you can only access by careful observation and interaction with the environment. This page lists discoveries and such made by players. You should also visit our New Game Plus and Lore pages for further unlockables and lore theories.
- Scurrying Beasts are non-aggressive enemies that drop special materials if you can defeat them before they run away and vanish.
- Illusory Walls that will reveal a path when hit with your weapon or rolled into.
- Rare Items are weapons and armor that are harder to come by and rare enemy drops.
- Unused Content also exists for this game, including items that once were included but are only accessible in the game files not through normal methods of play.
- Shortcuts are for those who seek speed running or just an easy game, or even to trick their invaders.
- Traps and other environmental hazards can often be used against your enemies.
- Insight has the power to reveal unseen creatures and other secretive things.
- NPCs sometimes have different responses based on your Attire or if you Gesture with them.