Nourishing Blood Gemstone
Nourishing Blood Gemstone is a material Item in Bloodborne. They can be slotted in to Blood Gem Imprint slots in weapons to add an effect to a weapon. Blood Gems require the Blood Gem Workshop Tool and can be slotted and unslotted at the Workshop
Nourishing Blood Gemstone Usage
- Increases ATK of any and all attack types.
- This Gemstone comes in Radial and Triangular forms
- A 9.1% triangular version of this gem can be found in the poison swamp beneath Iosefka's clinic, coming from the Forbidden Woods.
- Dropped by Gargoyles.
- For the gargoyles which drop Cursed Nourishing Blood Gem, seek the chalice glyph 8y2wes5u, they can be found in Layer 3.
- Works very well on siderite weapon, which raises both physical and arcane damage.
|Rating||ATK UP||ATK UP||Add Physical ATK||Adds slow Poison||Wpn Durability UP||Phys. UP at full HP||Charge ATKs UP||Reduces stamina costs||Phys. UP near death||HP continues to recover|
|7||ATK UP 6.4%|
|9||ATK UP +8.2%|
|13||ATK UP +15%|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is there any way to get decent nourishing gems without glyphs? I dont have ps+
Where am I suppose to get it there? I can't find it!
Nourishing Abyssal Radial 21.5%; Pthumeru Ihyll F/R/C : 5v5fpsd (Rom Boss Layer 3) Nourishing Abyssal Triangle 21.5%; Isz Root Chalice cursed offering : ud9yait6 (Amygadala Boss Layer 4) Nourishing Abysall Waning 21.5%; Lower Loran F/R/C : ske4igwv (Amygadala Boss Layer 3)