Noble Scion is a Class or Origin in Bloodborne. Classes are selected at character creation and cannot be changed, and affect the starting Stats of your character.
Scion to a respectable line with faith in your pedigree.
Noble Scion Information
- Overall points: 60
- The "Noble Scion" origin is designed as an template for characters with an advantage in swift weapons and firearms.
- Has the highest Blood Echoes and Bloodtinge.
- The cost is having the lowest Vitality and Endurance among all classes, both of which are very important to invest in for the first run of NG. Therefore it is not recommended to start with this class if you are new to Bloodborne.
- Veterans who expertise in parrying can make good use of Visceral Attack to regain lost health.
- This class is designed for Firearm oriented builds as well as the trick weapons Chikage and Reiterpallasch.
- It can also be tweaked into a hybrid Bloodtinge plus Arcane build. Be advised however that any split damage weapons will slowly lose effectiveness as you progress into higher NG cycles.