Noble Scion is a Class or Origin in Bloodborne. Classes are selected at character creation and cannot be changed, and affect the starting Stats of your character.
Scion to a respectable line with faith in your pedigree.
Noble Scion Information
- Overall points: 60
- The "Noble Scion" origin is designed as an template for characters with an advantage in swift weapons and firearms.
- Has the highest Blood Echoes and Bloodtinge.
- The cost is having the lowest Vitality and Endurance among all classes, both of which are very important to invest in for the first run of NG. Therefore it is not recommended to start with this class if you are new to Bloodborne.
- Veterans who expertise in parrying can make good use of Visceral Attack to regain lost health.
- This class is designed for Firearm oriented builds as well as the trick weapons Chikage and Reiterpallasch.
- It can also be tweaked into a hybrid Bloodtinge plus Arcane build. Be advised however that any split damage weapons will slowly lose effectiveness as you progress into higher NG cycles.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
ngl I Chose this class my first time playing, the soul reason was......he started with 420 blood echos (this was before i knew what scaling and builds were)
hehe, hunter pistol go "pew pew"
i love this class so much
If you're going to use Chikage & Evelyn that's the class / origin you wonna choose
This class maximizes the parry-riposte action.
Since this page was made before the DLC, I assume the effectiveness of this build is a bit undermined. Yes, catching your health and endurance up is an annoying process, but what you get out of it is literally an impossible to beat build at higher levels. If you have a bit of patience with it, you could make a solid character quite easily. Every build is just as viable as the next.
Noble Scion seems built for Skill/Firearms. I'd suggest picking up the Threaded Cane and a Pistol. I'd imagine it would be tough to get through the beginning area with this build, the 7 in health can be deadly.