Lower Pthumeru Chalice
Lower Pthumeru Chalice is a Chalice Item in Bloodborne. You can create this chalice dungeon by combining the materials listed below at one of the Tomb Altars in Hunter's Dream. This dungeon never changes Bosses, design, or loot.
- Depth: 3
- Area: Pthumeru
- Glyph: jjph
- Dropped by last boss of Central Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon
Merciless Watcher (Layer 1)
- Drops: Tempering Blood Gemstone (3), Fool's Blood Gemstone
Undead Giant, Club/Chain/Sickle version (Layer 2)
- Drops: Adept Blood Gemstone (3)
Rom, the Vacuous Spider (Layer 3)
- Drops: Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice
Bloodletting Beast (Layer 4)
- This is the first of the Pthumeru Chalices to have a fourth level.
- Each level has a hidden wall but their locations varies.
- There is a hidden wall in Layer 1's first off-shoot leading to a chest with a Sage's Wrist. - neomerdien-
- There is a hidden wall in Layer 2 that leads to a treasure room. - neomerdien-
- There is a hidden wall in Layer 3 that leads to a treasure room. - neomerdien-
- A bath messenger is found on Layer 4 behind a hidden wall. It is through the door left of the lamp, up the ladder and in the room with the tree, hounds, spiders and Keeper of the old Lords on the right wall. It will look different than the rest of the room and an ambient "whooshing" indicates its presence. Beware of a spider in the hallway revealed behind the hidden wall. The bath sells the Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice as well as uncanny and lost versions of the DLC weapons you have discovered.
- If the player dies to Rom at the same time that Rom is killed Layer 4 will be unavailable to the player. (confirmed) *possibly patched? Just happened to me, and I was able to continue to Layer 4 with no problem.
- After completing this dungeon Ritual Blood (2) and Tomb Mold (2) can be bought from the Messengers in Hunter's Dream
Trivia goes here