Inherit The Nightmare Last Form is an unused boss in Bloodborne, recently discovered by data miners Sanadsk and Zullie The Witch.
This boss cannot be accessed during normal gameplay, and was cut out of the final release of the game.
Datamining software was used to find unused assets, resulting in the discovery of this placeholder boss.
- Back up your save data and check it out on glyph "sikgc3sm"
- The only way to leave the dungeon is to jump into the unanimated chasm, and die. You will wake up in The Hunter's Dream, but your Blood Echoes will be trapped in the dungeon.
It has only a few attacks, but they hit hard. During phase one it stays on the ground but in the phase two it can fly a short while and either land peacefully or do a dive attack directly in front of it
- All of its attacks land directly in front of it and/or the sides of it. Run behind it and stay there all the time. Even when it jumps and floats around, run behind it and you are safe.
- It's most likely a version of The Moon Presence. This one was designed to appear in The Pthumerian Labyrinth.
- It's designed to look like Lovecraft's Nyarlathotep (as it's popularly portrayed)
- According to the comments: There is a invisible lantern in this room that lets you exit with the echoes... From the starting point facing the door walk to your left.