Hintertomb Root Chalice
Hintertomb Root Chalice is a Chalice Item in Bloodborne. You can create this chalice dungeon by combining the materials listed below at one of the Tomb Altars in Hunter's Dream. This dungeon randomizes the Bosses, layout and loot.
Hintertomb Root Chalice Information
- Depth: 2
- Area: Hintertomb
- Ritual Blood (2): 8
- Tomb Mold (2): 10
- Bloodshot Eyeball: 3
- Blood Echoes: 1800
- Fetid Offering:
- Sage's Wrist: 2
- Hintertomb Chalice Dungeon (Layer 2)
- Maneater Boar
- Beast-Possessed Soul
- Keeper of the Old Lords
- Undead Giant
- Blood-Starved Beast
- Watchdog of the Old Lords
|Uncanny Hunter Axe||86en47tc||None||Layer 1 pre-lamp side area|
* F=Fetid; R=Rotted; C=Cursed
- All items are randomly generated and are therefore not guaranteed when creating a new root chalice dungeon
- Use Chalice Glyphs listed above to find guaranteed item drops
- You must have made a chalice of the same type with at least the original offerings before you can search and join a chalice glyph
- If a chalice becomes inactive or is removed from the host's game, the glyph will no longer work and this page should be updated
- Hintertomb (Fetid): Glyph: f4z9g2wf
Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I scoured all three Bloodborne wikis as well as Reddit for glyphs and the details about those glyphs. Then I checked every single one of them to see if they were still active, some of them twice just to make sure they were really dead. This is what I came up with; the fastest paths to all the Runes and Lost / Uncanny weapons as well as all the gem farming glyphs that are still active. Enjoy! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8N7xnoSS935oL6eqfqDngmK0bUqqYpy1Ytoc5_cwwQ
the glyph listed tor the uncanny hunter axe is actually just a regular hintertomb chalice dungeon, could be wrong though.(glyph: 86en47tc)
Blood stone chunk: first level, before boss, left side room, search carefully around rolling boulder trap, find the treasure room and it's in the main chest. Foetid hintertomb root chalice. Glyph: 65awzmwd
In my case...
1.Watcher of the Old Lords.
3.Watchdog of the Old Lords.
4.Brainsucker (Not on the list of bosses).
If you got the DLC, there's a Messenger Bath in the main area of Level 3 that is selling the Uncanny and Lost versions of these weapons
Happy hoonting, Hoonters