|Weak||The Flower, Blood dmg|
|Strong||Everything except Blood|
Fluorescent Flower is an Enemy in Bloodborne.
So named for their habit of burrowing underground, displaying only their flower-like antennae. Upon death, these magical creatures dissolve, leaving only their antennae behind. In , a powdery substance called Arcane Haze remains where a Fluorescent Flower dies.
- Can shoot two consecutive fireballs that deal high fire damage. If there is more than one Fluorescent Flower, they should be engaged first to avoid being sniped.
- Will sideswipe twice with its head if player approaches from the front. The range of this attack is difficult to read without practice.
- Has a blindspot near the center of their body. A player using Stake Driver can easily maneuver to their side and use a trick charged attack. Fluorescent Flower will be stunned long enough for a second trick charged attack, if the first doesn't kill.
Notes & Trivia
- There exists a variant of the Fluorescent Flower that hangs from the ceiling, it can only be found in the Chalice dungeons. When approached it will start to move its flower "head" around shooting fireballs while still hanging from the ceiling, if attacked it will drop on the ground to fight normally (chalice glyph: rdwb5ibh - layer 3).
- Try throwing a Throwing Knife at their flowery heads for massive damage.
- Their "fireballs" are actually meterorites that they summon from a portal created from their flower.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Tried with a bloodtinge build character, shot its head with repeating pistol + bone marrow ash while it was firing meteor. Dealt more than 10k damage!
gaping dragon 2.0
What the Christ is flower damage, and how me get?
Some also hide in the ground, with only the flower sticking out. Think i saw it in Pthumeru Ihyll layer 2 bonus area
Amazing creature. It's creepy, disgusting but also fascinating. I specially like when it opens that portal and you can see the galaxy effect.
the one in Byrgenwerth does not drop anything at all tested with eye rune killed it at least 50 times
They're kin I think.
I've one shot killed a few of these eneimies when going through the chalice dungeons. Nearest as I can tell, they have a very small kill spot on the flower on top of their head. After randomly instant killing a few of them, I found a buried one in a dungeon and was able to snipe it using the monocular and the Evelyn and the enemy died in one shot.
Figured this out by accident... So there I was in the Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon and was situated on higher ground than the Fluorescent Flower, so I figured what the hell let me see how much damage a throwing knife does. So I locked onto the monstrosity with my trusty R3 and threw my knife at it... and then the most amazing thing happened - all its HP just disappeared! I was like wtf just happened... there's no way a lowly throwing knife could take down this guy! Thinking it was some sort if fluke I tried again on another flower in the same room, and sure enough I was treated with the same sweet results! Now every time I see one I just lock on, throw a knife, and poof its history. Probably zones in on its "sweet spot" but man who would've guessed... cool find huh? Give it a try and post your findings. I'm thinking that results may vary slightly with stats, but you should at least see a huge health hit. - PSN: durmanx