|Weak||The Flower, Blood dmg|
|Strong||Everything except Blood|
Fluorescent Flower is an Enemy in Bloodborne.
So named for their habit of burrowing underground, displaying only their flower-like antennae. Upon death, these magical creatures dissolve, leaving only their antennae behind. In Chalice Dungeons, a powdery substance called Arcane Haze remains where a Fluorescent Flower dies.
- Can shoot two consecutive fireballs that deal high fire damage. If there is more than one Fluorescent Flower, they should be engaged first to avoid being sniped.
- Will sideswipe twice with its head if player approaches from the front. The range of this attack is difficult to read without practice.
- Has a blindspot near the center of their body. A player using Stake Driver can easily maneuver to their side and use a trick charged attack. Fluorescent Flower will be stunned long enough for a second trick charged attack, if the first doesn't kill.
- There exists a variant of the Fluorescent Flower that hangs from the ceiling, it can only be found in the Chalice dungeons. When approached it will start to move its flower "head" around shooting fireballs while still hanging from the ceiling, if attacked it will drop on the ground to fight normally (chalice glyph: rdwb5ibh - layer 3).
- Try throwing a Throwing Knife at their flowery heads for massive damage.
- Their "fireballs" are actually meterorites that they summon from a portal created from their flower.
- Lore theories exist under Kin Lore.