Sinister Resonant Bell in Bloodborne is an online item that allows a player to invade another player's world.
| "A blood-stained bell discovered in the old underground labyrinth."
"One of the resonating bells that cross the gaps of the worlds, but this one knells for misfortune and malice."
"The Sinister Bell is an object of dark thoughts. Ring it to become the enemy of a hunter in another world."
"Note: Online use only. Cannot use this item offline."
- Used to invade other players that have a Bell Maiden present in their world. Also spawns Bell Maidens in areas with undefeated bosses, making the user a potential target for other invaders as well.
- Can be used to invade players a fairly large amount of levels above you, as well as others below you within the co-op range.
- Can be purchased from the Insight Messenger (after buying Small Resonant Bell) if you have 1 Insight. Cost of purchase is 1 Insight.
- Use Silencing Blank to return to your world.
- After invading and the bell icon is still active, you can be invaded or invade again.
- If you were invaded and didn't die, you will continue to be invaded until you silence, die, return to Hunter's Dream, or fight the boss.
- If rung by host in a friendly adversary fight, whether win or lose, you will still have the insight. Meaning if a win occurs simply silence your bell and the insight will be given back to you. If a lost occurs then the insight will be given back when you spawned at lamp.
- Upper Level Limit - A host can be invaded by someone who is 10 + 10% above their own level (level 100 host can be invaded by a level 120 invader at the highest).
- Lower Level Limit - A host can be invaded by someone who is 20 + 20% beneath their own level (level 100 host can be invaded by a level 60 invader at the lowest).