Red Messenger Ribbon is a Messenger Skin Item in Bloodborne.
| "Red ribbon that messengers are oddly fond of.
The thick, pungent red was drawn from the organs of some unfortunate Victim.
A strange choice indeed, but perhaps for the messengers wearing this accessory constitutes a form of mourning."
- Changes the appearance of messengers to hold red ribbons. One messenger wears a ribbon and the other messenger have bloody heads instead
- Drops from Pig beast at the end of the Sewers in Central Yharnam as part of the Young Yharnam Girl's quest line.
- The ribbon only drops after completing Young Yharnam Girl's quest line by either giving her the Red Jeweled Brooch or sending her to the church.
- The ribbon is a separate drop from the health vials, but both can drop at the same time/in the same place, making it possible to miss if you have too many vials.
- Only one messenger wears the ribbon, suggesting Young Yharnam Girl became a messenger after being eaten by the pig. (this is very wild speculation and needs reviewing)
- If you go back to the house where you receive the music box after killing Rom, the Vacuous Spider, a girl will say that her sister is missing, you can give the Red Messenger Ribbon to her.
- After giving the ribbon to the older sister (After killing Rom) and walking away from the window, the sister can be heard saying that the ribbon is wonderful and giggling. This is likely due to the effects of the Paleblood Moon.
- Trivia goes here