Narrow Minded Man is a non-player character in Bloodborne.
A narrow minded man situated in the building directly across from Arianna's home, is incredibly distrustful of hunters.
- After Arianna has asked for somewhere safe to go and is sent to the location provided the Skeptical Man will ask the Hunter what their deal is and what location they should go to. The Skeptical Man will go to the location OPPOSITE of what he is told. For example if the Hunter tells him to go to the Oedon Chapel he will go to Iosefka's Clinic.
- If you wish for him to survive safely with the other NPC's tell him to go to Iosefka's Clinic and he will arrive at the Oedon Chapel instead.
- Can this NPC be an ally?: Yes
- Can this NPC be an enemy?: Yes
- Drops: If killed, will give 118 blood echoes and 3 Pungent Blood Cocktails.
Spoiler code for this area. you can write it out and organizers apply spoilers for you!)
It's possible that everything the Skeptical Man says is the opposite of the truth; he claims Arianna is jealous of what she does not have, when in fact it is Adella who is jealous of her.
- Example bug
- Example event that makes NPC unavailable
- Example event that makes NPC hostile