- "Awaken at a selected destination in Yharnam"
Lamps in Bloodborne are checkpoints that allow for the Hunter to respawn there upon death. Similar to bonfires in Dark Souls, and Archstones in Demon's Souls, the player may activate a lamp to be able to travel to it from the Headstone of Awakening within the Hunter's Dream.
- "This lamp now transports you back to the Hunter's Dream. Upon death, you will awaken at this lamp."
- A Bold Hunter's Mark can transport you back to the last lamp you used.
- The Hunter's Mark can transport you back to the last lamp you used an unlimited amount of times, at the cost of your Blood Echoes.
- The number of Messengers that show up around Lamps represent the amount of players who are in the area at any given time.
|1st Floor Sick Room (Central Yharnam)|
|Great Bridge (Boss Arena)|
|Tomb of Oedon (Boss Arena)|
|Cathedral Ward (Cathedral Ward)|
|Grand Cathedral (Boss Arena)|
|Upper Cathedral Ward (Upper Cathedral Ward)|
|Lumenflower Gardens (Boss Arena)|
|Altar of Despair (Boss Arena)|
|Church of the Good Chalice (Boss Arena)|
|Graveyard of the Darkbeast (Boss Arena)|
|Yahar'gul, Unseen Village (Yahar'gul)|
|Yahar'gul Chapel (Yahar'gul)|
|Advent Plaza (Boss Arena)|
|Hypogean Gaol (Yahar'gul)|
|Forsaken Castle Cainhurst (Cainhurst Castle)|
|Logarius' Seat (BossArena)|
|Vileblood Queen's Chamber (After Boss Arena)|
|Abandoned Old Workshop (Abandoned Old Workshop)|
|Lecture Building (Nightmare Byrgenwerth)|
|Lecture Building 2nd Floor (Nightmare Byrgenwerth)|
|Nightmare Frontier (Nightmare Frontier)|
|Amygdala's Chamber (Boss Arena)|
|Nightmare of Mensis (Nightmare of Mensis)|
|Mergo's Loft Base (Nightmare of Mensis, Mergo's Loft)|
|Mergo's Loft Middle (Boss Arena)|
|Wet Nurse's Lunarium (Boss Arena)|
|The Old Hunters|
|The Hunter's Nightmare|
|Nightmare Church (Hunter's Nightmare)|
|Underground Corpse Pile (Hunter's Nightmare)|
|Nightmare Grand Cathedral (Hunter's Nightmare)|
|Lumenwood Garden (Research Hall)|
|Astral Clocktower (Research Hall)|
|Lighthouse Hut (Fishing Hamlet)|
|Coast (Fishing Hamlet)|