This is a player-created Build for Bloodborne.
- Build Name: Dex it like Fundzo
- Build Level: 60-110
- Build Focus: pvp
- Build Main Stat: Dex + Vit
- Link to Bloodborne Calculator: Add link here
- Right Hand: Blade of Mercy | Burial Blade
- Left Hand: Hunter Pistol
- Head: Gold Ardeo
- Chest: Yahar'gul Black Garb
- Hands: Gascoigne's Gloves
- Legs: Ashen Hunter Trousers
- Items: Old Hunter Bone, Beast Roar, Numbing Mist (for casuls), Sinister Resonant Bell
- Runes: Anti-Clockwise Metamorphosis, Clockwise Metamorphosis, Great Lake, Hunter
- Starting class: Cruel Fate
If you want to go to 110 at meta level and wish you go for late damage increase you're skill to 50 and your vit to 45 and end to 35 or if you wish to be a bit more thanky then increase your vit to 50, end to 40 and skill to 40.
Blade of mercy
Your style of game-play should be to keep the blades of mercy or burial blade as a one handed so you can parry and or stop those casuls from using dirty disease ridden vials with your offhand, when you get close and are throwing out hits with the one hand combo into two hand. (two hits then transform the weapon) If you want distance swap back to the single hand as you'll let them regain health. If you don't care about them regaining health stay into two hands for the blades of mercy as the L2 is a back-step which should be used with a roll and the stamina cost is quite low.
This has so much reach it's not even funny, one of my fav weapons to use. Best used in the normal form allowing for parry's and continuous attacks. If you get a few hits on and they try to back away then transform attack them as soon as the back away for a easy extra hit. The charge attack on the transformed version allows for a knockdown and it's quite good if things get to hectic. That's really all there is to it, play to the reach advantage and you should be fine and the back-step attack on the transformed attack if quite good too. Do not stay in the transformed state if you wish to just spam R1 it allows for an easy parry as its a long windup.