Bloodstone is an upgrade material in Bloodborne used to strengthen weapons.
- Used to strengthen weapons at the Workshop
- There are various types of Bloodstones, and each type can strengthen the weapon within its tier. The max upgrade level is 10.
|Icon & Name
| Bloodstone Shard
||+1, +2, +3
| Twin Bloodstone Shards
||+4, +5, +6
| Bloodstone Chunk
||+7, +8, +9
| Blood Rock
- Sold by: Bloodstone shards and twin shards are sold by bath messengers for blood echos. Chunks are bought for insight from the insight bath
- Found: Bloodstone shard: werewolfs in Central Yharnam through Cathedral Ward
- Bloodstone Twin Shards: rabid dogs and werewolfs Forbidden Woods through Yar'gul, unseen village
- Bloodstone Chunks: nightmare of Mensis and the nightmare frontier drop randomly from most enemies.
- Blood Rock: Nightmare of Mensis through the iron door below the mother brain
- All Bloodstones can be found in chalice dungeons
- Combine ??? amount of Bloodstone Shard.